Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Some Childhood Memories

Ok here is something we used to listen a lot long back in our childhood days. I will try to add as many things as I can with the videos, audios and other related things. Do remind me if I am missing something or if you think something you liked long back and I would try to add it here.

Ek Chidiya Anek Chidiya Doordarshan Video


Ek Chidiya Anek Chidiya was a lot common in those days, it was inspirational and as a kid we used to enjoy it a lot. No wonder it still remains in our memories as fresh as it was that time. It was the starting phase of Indian animation I think, though I am not very sure.




Jungle book ( Mowgli )

How can we forget this, waited every Sunday for The Jungle Book. We were so crazy for this that I don’t know somehow nothing used to look good in front of this cute little animation series. That was in fact a wonderful story, the way it was told, the amount of curiosity it used to arouse, that’s why it still remains so sweetly in our memories.




Talespin

Remember this.? God!!! Even the song is soo good. Ballu, Madam Mahalingam, Sherkhan and their adventures. I liked the cute little daughter of Madam Mahalingam. Wish I could see the whole series and stories again. It will be a difficult task to search all those.




Duck Tales


Uncle Scrooge, the boys, the Launchpad and his all time crash landing, awesome story, cool characters. It was one of few animations at least I used to wait.



He-Man

Of-course you can't forget the He-Man The masters of the Universe.




Mile Sur Mera Tumhara

This was really good. Whenever I used to see this video, I used to be so proud. Somehow things have changed a lot. I wish the spirit could be revoked and people could be more close. Anyways, enjoy the video




Surabhi - Theme Song

This serial was soo popular at that time and I think Indian postal department brought the concept of completion post card due to this serial only. So many people used to watch and reply. If I remember correctly at that time the cost of a post card was 15 paisa and people used to use that for replying to the Surbhi, but they brought the concept of competition postcard soon after that. Anyways that was one good serial, reminds me of the old days.


Baje Sargam

Here's one more!!!!!!!!
Baje Sargam har disha se phool ban ker deshraj, another old video.


Purab Se Surya Uga

And another one!!!!!


School Chale Hum

And another one!!!!!!!!!!!


Amul The Taste of India Commercial

A very old Amul advertisement.




Jalebee - Dhara Advertisement.

This is so simple and cute advertisement, that everyone feels that he/she is the kid in the ad. Very touchy and lovely.



Doodh Doodh Doodh Doodh Doodh Doodh hai wonderful
Doodh Doodh Doodh Doodh Doodh Doodh hai wonderful pe saktahin hai roj glassful.



My search for old goodies led to this Doordarshan National blog, Oh God!!! someone has already worked hard on this. Ok I will add only those old memories which are difficult to find anywhere. You can see this blog Doordarshan National for some more old DD videos.

No comments: